WARNING: I postprocessed these pictures just because I have nothing more to do and I am sitting bored. I am not a professional photographer nor do I claim to be one. Hope you enjoy this set!
Here are some of the shots I took in Malaysia in HDR:
1. This picture was taken at Istana Negara (Jalan Istana) which is National Palace in Malay. It was the official residence of the Yang di-Pertuan Agong (King) of Malaysia. Nowadays the palace is empty according to our tour guide. We just stayed outside the palace so we didn’t really get to appreciate the interior design. It is located on the slope of a hill of Bukit Petaling overlooking the Klang River, along Jalan Syed Putra.
2. This is the group of bloggers who were with us at the tour. Spot the bloggers that you know. (Nikki, Hannah, Angela, Kaith, Cami, Tin, Tracy, Trixie, Nina, Laureen and some others but their backs are turned away from the camera so I could not identify them.)
3. Another angle of the second shot. Bloggers going back to the tour bus.
4. The road going to Tugu Negara.
5. Palm trees and the sky at Tugu Negara. It was too hot out there but we all had fun taking pictures.
7. The street near Pavilion Mall at 7PM.
8. The Pavilion Mall Crystal Fountain. We were given coins by the mall staff to throw at the fountain. One coin is equal to one wish. This is at the Bukit Bintang entrance (quite a busy place). It is the Tallest Liuli Crystal Fountain in Malaysia endorsed by The Malaysia Book of Records. Another first in Malaysia is Pavilion KL’s six distinguished shopping precincts and a row of street-front duplexes housing flagship boutiques from the world over.
9. The Buddy Bears outside the Pavilion Mall near the fountain! The United Buddy Bears World Tour represents one country each. Physically, these giant Yogi Bear look-alikes are a series of painted, life size fibreglass bear sculptures. They are part of a peace-promoting mission. The bears were originally developed in Berlin, Germany by Klaus and Eva Herlitz with sculptor Roman Strobl in 2001 as part of the Buddy Bear Berlin Show.
Have you been to Malaysia? Share your stories with me..